Tuesday 25 December 2012

edm challenges #1- #6


edm challenges #1 - 6
click image to view
So I started the EDM (everyday matters, for those of you who don't know) Challenges. I've never really wanted to get into them, seeing as there's over three hundred of them and I didn't want to get committed to something that serious so soon. I mean, we just met. That was a horrible joke, wow. Anyway, I was introduced to them by other blogs that I follow, the magnificent works of andrea joseph and france belleville for example, and noticed that many respectible sketchers and doodlers have contributed to this tradition. I looked back in my moleskine and realised that I could just keep them all there (I had the fear that if they weren't all together in one place that I'd completely forget about them after a while). So here is the first page in the back of my moleskine, edm challenges one through six.


front cover of my moleskine,
vintage japanese postage stamps.
But in an attempt to add some colour to the blog, because it has recently been fairly black and white, here is a scanned photo of the front of my small black moleskine. A while ago my japanese teacher gave me a bunch of vintage japanese postage stamps. They were sitting around for a while doing nothing because I had no idea what to do with them, until I realised that I didn't want my moleskine so dull and unoriginal anymore. I wanted to personalise it, then I found the stamps, and they were perfect. 



No comments:

Post a Comment